Thursday, July 19, 2012

*SLOW-COOKER BAKED POTATOES*



Every time I mention on facebook that I'm throwing baked potatoes in the crockpot people are amazed. It really is that easy. Wash your potatoes, poke them, wrap them in tin foil and cook them on low all day in ...a slow cooker. They come out perfect and soft and delicious! We have baked potatoes for dinner probably once a week. We top them with butter, light sour cream and cheddar cheese. Sometimes ham and broccoli will be potato toppers too. Et Voila!!! barbecue your meat and supper is ready. :)) :))

potatoes (I used russets)

Wash your potatoes well and let them dry. Then wrap each potato in a piece of foil (no need for pricking them).
Place the foil wrapped potatoes in your crock pot. I put 8 medium sized potatoes in my 4 quart crock pot, but I probably could have fit at least 10.
Cook on low for 8 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment