Thursday, August 23, 2012

*BACON BURGER DOGS*


waiting for the grill
The next time you can't decide if you want a bacon cheeseburger or a hot dog, consider this...the ultimate burger! Some folks will probably think that I have way too much time on my hands but I just love to play with my food! LOL!!! :))
These are amazing!

I started off with lean ground burger then added about 4 slices of bacon cut up.
Seasoning's! I added Garlic Powder, Onion Powder and Black Pepper
Squeeze some mustard in there...
Shake some Worcestershire sauce and Soy sauce in there for even more flavour.
Finally! Form burger into "dogs" around bamboo skewers, then wrap them in bacon! Mmm! Bacon!
I slow cooked them on the BBQ on the top rack.
Keep a close eye on them while on the BBQ. Due to the fat dripping off the bacon you are more than likely going to have a few grease fires spitting up and toasting your burger dogs, which could get pretty messy and result in black/burnt burger dogs

No comments:

Post a Comment