Saturday, August 4, 2012

*WHITE PEACH SANGRIA*


a few days ago... my friend Mel from back home called me to tell me she was coming to the Soo for a one day course. I hadn't seen her in a while so I told her to come and stay with us, so we could catch up on all the ...
gossip in our lives. I made this sangria and I had to try it before hand to make sure it was good enough for our gossip session. WELL HELLO!!!! YUMMY!!! it's absolutely amazing, it's really good :))

1 (750 ml) bottle white wine (I used a bottle of Pinot Grigio)
1 cup peach schnapps
1/2 cup frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
2 nectarines, sliced
1 cup green or red grapes, whole or sliced

Combine all ingredients in a large pitcher.
Cover and chill at least 2 hours or overnight.
Stir before serving.
(Makes 8 cups)

No comments:

Post a Comment